menu
person
[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Victoire-В  
Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 2 сезон » Спойлеры
Спойлеры
gossipДата: Воскресенье, 25.05.2008, 10:13 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 176
Статус: Offline
СПОЙЛЕРЫ В НОВОСТЯХ
В этой теме выкладываются и обсуждаются разнообразные спойлеры ко 2-ому сезону.
Напоминаю: флуд и офф-топ строго запрещены!

yanaДата: Четверг, 23.10.2008, 15:04 | Сообщение # 166

Gossip Girl - Episode 2.09 - There Might Be Blood

A surprised Serena learns that Aaron has been keeping a huge secret from her. Meanwhile, Blair tries to improve her standing with Yale by babysitting the teenage daughter of a prominent Yale donor, and Jenny and Agnes plan an unconventional fashion show that could make or break Jenny's career.

inka-shullerДата: Суббота, 25.10.2008, 00:40 | Сообщение # 167
High Society
Награды: 1
This could be either genuine or totally fake, but I received this email from a fan today who was watching shooting. She describe an outfit that Kelly was wearing so when pictures appear we will know the full truth.

From FA

“I just watched them filming a scene between Lily and Bart in Brooklyn.He’s not dead, and they were filming the funeral scene most likely as there were a ton of funereal looking flowers everywhere.

Kelly Rutherford is insanely skinny in skin tight dark denim ankle length jeans and a black velvet short jacket with a big purple flower. Bart was wearing a suit and they were talking outside a limo. The entire cast except Nate and Dan had trailers, and there were trailers for “Lexi” and “Aaron Rose” and “Justine” as well

I’m only going on assumptions that they were filming the funeral scene or preparations for one (or at least for a party), as they had a bunch of lilies and orchids. Even if it was’t a funeral scene, the fact remains that Bart Bass is at least alive now and as they traditionally film episodes in chronological order I can only assume Bart is not dead.”

жаль, нет смайлов, которые прыгают и танцуют..ну не хочу я, чтоб Барт умирал, хоть он и некудышный отец...

gossipДата: Суббота, 25.10.2008, 14:27 | Сообщение # 168
Admin
Quote (inka-shuller)
I can only assume Bart is not dead.”

это не может не радовать!! hands yes

в вот насчет новых персонажей “Lexi” и “Justine” , ничего не видела...

во девочка новая я так понимаю

inka-shullerДата: Суббота, 25.10.2008, 17:20 | Сообщение # 169
High Society
это Лекси и есть..а Джастин - это "Блэр 2.0")

yanaДата: Вторник, 28.10.2008, 07:16 | Сообщение # 170

Rebecca: I might be reading into this a little bit, but is there anything at all going on between Blair and Serena on Gossip Girl, chemistry-wise? They seem much too touchy and flirty than best friends normally are.
You aren't the only one! We've received many emails regarding this rumor/theory, and a reliable source who works on the show says, "That's insane. No, we're not planning anything like that." Is it really so insane, though? I'm pretty sure the Gossip Girl book series ended with Serena and Blair kissing each other on the lips and murmuring, "You know you love me." (Saucy!) Regardless, I'm told Serena's brother Eric is the only one with any same-sex happenings in the works for a good long while. Disappointed? Relieved? Comment below. In the meantime, Blair and Serena will be getting some hot male action on the show in future episodes, courtesy of the Basshole (yee!) and Serena's new love interest, the hot artist Aaron Rose played by John Patrick Amedori...

Kingsley in Montana: I cannot get enough of Gossip Girl this year. Spill!
I hear Lily has a deep, dark secret that is already in the works for next year, and it is going to have major repercussions. Guesses?

inka-shullerДата: Вторник, 28.10.2008, 12:51 | Сообщение # 171
High Society
ну на счет Эс и Би завернули..нормальная у них дружба..и не надо вот этого вот...черти что..

helenДата: Вторник, 28.10.2008, 14:38 | Сообщение # 172
High Society
Награды: 341
inka-shuller, Да не говори,мне такой поворот событий не очень... angry Интересно что там такое еще может быть у Лили???

yanaДата: Вторник, 28.10.2008, 16:36 | Сообщение # 173

Episode 2.09 - There Might Be Blood
Serena (Blake Lively) invites Aaron (guest star John Patrick Amedori) to be her guest at a charity gala honoring Lily and Bart (Kelly Rutherford and guest star Robert John Burke), but after discovering a secret that Aaron has been keeping from her she begins to question whether Aaron is the guy she thought he was. Hoping it will help her chances of getting into Yale, Blair (Leighton Meester) naively agrees to babysit the 15-year-old daughter of a prominent Yale donor, but the teenager proves to be more than a handful and Blair begins to suspect that the evening may actually wind up hurting her chances of getting into the college of her dreams. Meanwhile, Jenny (Taylor Momsen) and Agnes (guest star Willa Holland) plan a guerilla fashion show that will either launch Jenny's star or ruin her chances of ever being accepted by the industry. Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star. Michael Fields directed the episode written by Etan Frankel & John Stephens.

inka-shullerДата: Среда, 29.10.2008, 14:08 | Сообщение # 174
High Society
Эрику не долго радоваться своему роману...

Who plays Jonathan, Eric's boyfriend on Gossip Girl? He's very cute! - Andrew
Mickey: His name is Matt Doyle, and he was plucked from the cast of Broadway's Spring Awakening to appear on Gossip Girl, his first TV credit. He also has a small part in Once More with Feeling, an upcoming, karaoke-themed indie starring Drea de Matteo. Like many gay relationships on TV, Eric and Jonathan's will be short-lived. Until Eric finds favor with Cupid again, he has bigger fish to fry, like helping new BFF Jenny start an underground fashion line while simultaneously applying all that eye makeup every morning.

RoxyДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 06:26 | Сообщение # 175
Privileged
Награды: 0
Serena may be Queen Bee,but the 10th episode all about Blair.Ms. Waldorf celebrates her birthday with the present to herself: pop star Cindi Lauper(Girls just wanna have fun)

gossipДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 21:48 | Сообщение # 176
Admin
Quote (inka-shuller)
Until Eric finds favor with Cupid again, he has bigger fish to fry, like helping new BFF Jenny start an underground fashion line while simultaneously applying all that eye makeup every morning.

скоро будет много Дженни/Эрик??

inka-shullerДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 22:00 | Сообщение # 177
High Society
Quote (gossip)
скоро будет много Дженни/Эрик??

брррр...не вижу их в качестве пары sad

кста, про Эрика где-то написали - "Самый милый гей на тв")

gossipДата: Четверг, 30.10.2008, 22:01 | Сообщение # 178
Admin
Quote (inka-shuller)
брррр...не вижу их в качестве пары

а я в 1х01 очень даже видела... biggrin

PhoenixДата: Пятница, 31.10.2008, 00:57 | Сообщение # 179
Privileged
Награды: 0
gossip, Вот именно. Недавно пересматривала первую серию. Все ведь помнят, как Эрик взглянул на Дженни первый раз в магазине одежды? Скажите, и это был взгляд гея?

Save the drama for your mama.

inka-shullerДата: Пятница, 31.10.2008, 01:01 | Сообщение # 180
High Society
Phoenix, это был взгляд человека, который сомневается в своей ориентации..а в книге он ведь совсем не гей.... sad ..а Чак вроде би...

Форум сайта gossipgirlonline.ru » Сериал Gossip Girl » 2 сезон » Спойлеры
Поиск: